Mark Kotsay Net Worth
Mark Kotsay Net Worth 2019 – Mark Steven Kotsay is an American former professional baseball outfielder and current Oakland Athletics quality control coach.
According To Forbes, Mark Kotsay Net Worth 2019 is $22 Million. He played collegiate baseball at Cal State Fullerton, winning the Golden Spikes Award in 1995. His father Steve is a retired police officer.
Mark Kotsay Net Worth 2019 is $22 Million
- First Name: Mark
- Middle Name: Steven
- Last Name: Kotsay
- Full Name: Mark Steven Kotsay
- Age: 42 years
- Birthday: 2nd December, 1975
- Birthplace: Whittier, CA
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 210lbs (95 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Santa Fe Springs (Santa Fe Springs, CA)
- University: California State University, Fullerton
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Centerfielder, First Baseman
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Left
- MLB First Game Date: 11th July, 1997
- Draft: Drafted by the Florida Marlins in the 1st round (9th pick) of the 1996 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Baseball
Solid all-around outfielder known for his cannon of a throwing arm. He made his MLB debut in 1997 with the Florida Marlins.
Power-hitting right fielder Gary Sheffield was his teammate on the Marlins. He played for the Boston Red Sox in 2008 and 2009.