Mark Tremonti Net Worth
Mark Tremonti Net Worth 2019 – Mark Thomas Tremonti is an American musician, singer, songwriter, and record producer, best known as the lead guitarist of the rock bands Creed and Alter Bridge. He is a founding member of both bands, and has also collaborated with many other artists over the years.
According To Forbes, Mark Tremonti Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. He picked up the guitar at age eleven. Later on, he attended Florida State University with his future Creed bandmates. He was born into an Italian family. He married Victoria Rodriguez in 2002; they have two sons named Austen and Pearson.
Mark Tremonti Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million
- First Name: Mark
- Middle Name: Thomas
- Last Name: Tremonti
- Full Name: Mark Thomas Tremonti
- Alternative Name: Tru
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 18th April, 1974
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina, USA, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, USA
- Profession: Musician, Songwriter
- Profession: Guitarist
- Claim to Fame: Lead guitarist for Creed and Alter Bridge
- Music Genre (Text): Alternative metal, hard rock, heavy metal, neo-classical metal, post-grunge, speed metal
- Year(s) Active: 1993 (1993)–present, 1987 (1987)–present
- Instrument (text): Guitar, vocals, bass
- Record Label: Wind-up, Universal Republic, Roadrunner, EMI, FRET12
- Associated Acts: Alter Bridge, Creed, Tremonti
- Websites: http://marktremonti.com
- Favorite Bands: Metallica
Guitarist who was a founding member of the Christian rock bands Creed and Alter Bridge. He also pursued a solo career, releasing his album All I Was in 2012.
He and Scott Stapp co-founded Creed. He had no dreams of rock stardom at first; he attended college and majored in finance.