Mark Wright Net Worth 2019
Mark Wright Net Worth 2019 – Mark Wright is an English television presenter, personality and model, who is known for appearing as a cast member on the first three series of The Only Way Is Essex.
According to Forbes, Mark Wright Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. Reality TV personality and former soccer player who became known for his role on the series The Only Way Is Essex . He is also known for his appearances on Mark Wright’s Hollywood Nights and he competed on the 12th series of Strictly Come Dancing , finishing in fourth place with his partner Karen Hauer . He is the son of Carol and Mark Wright Sr. He has two sisters, Natalya and Jessica , and one brother, Josh . In 2015, he married actress Michelle Keegan .
Mark Wright Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million
- First Name: Mark
- Last Name: Wright
- Full Name: Mark Wright
- Age: 30 years
- Birthday: 20th January, 1987
- Birthplace: Buckhurst Hill, Essex
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Weight: 168lbs (76 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Club promoter, Professional Footballer
- Profession: Reality TV
- Claim to Fame: The Only Way Is Essex, I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!
- Year(s) Active: 2010–present
- Talent Agency: Force 1 Management, Roar Global
- Websites: www.markwrightofficial.co.uk/official/index.php, twitter.com/MarkWright_, www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=43059, roarglobal.com/clients/profile/mark-wright
- Father: Mark Wright, Sr.
- Mother: Carol Wright
- Brother: Josh Wright
- Sister: Jessica Wright, Natalya Wright, Jess Wright
- Family Member: Leah Wright (cousin) (actress)
- Associated People: Jade Goody (reality star)
He also appeared on I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here and has been a presenter on Take Me Out: The Gossip.
He played semi-professional soccer for Tottenham Hotspur ‘s youth team at the age 18. He co-starred on The Only Way is Essex with Amy Childs .
Read More: Mark Tremonti Net Worth 2019