Mark Zuckerberg is the co-founder and CEO of Facebook, the social networking site, and one of the youngest Billionaires in the world. According to Forbes, Mark Zuckerberg Net Worth 2019 is $68.1 Billion, ranking him 6th in the list of the world’s richest people.
Zuckerberg has been creating software programs since school. His father taught him Atari BASIC Programming in the 1990s and gave him some first lesson in programming. Later he was taught by software developer David Newman. One of his first shows was Zucknet, which is considered a pioneer of AOL Instant Messenger.
Mark Zuckerberg Net Worth 2019 is $68.1 Billion
- First Name: Mark
- Middle Name: Elliot
- Last Name: Zuckerberg
- Full Name at Birth: Mark Elliot Zuckerberg
- Age: 34 years
- Birthday: 14th May, 1984
- Birthplace: White Plains, New York, USA
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Red
- Distinctive Feature: Reddish hair, blue eyes, pale complexion
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Ardsley High School, Phillips Exeter Academy
- University: Harvard University (Dropped out)
- Occupation: Business Leader, computer programmer
- Occupation: Business
- Claim to Fame: CEO of Facebook, Won Time Person of the Year 2010.
- Year(s) Active: 2004–present
- Brand Endorsement: Facebook
- Official Website: Facebook
- Father: Edward Zuckerberg (dentist)
- Mother: Karen (née Kempner) (psychiatrist)
- Associated People: Dustin Moskovitz (Facebook co-creator), Chris Hughes (Facebook co-creator), Jesse Eisenberg (Portrayed Mark Zuckerberg in the movie “The Social Network”, Eduardo Saverin (Facebook co-creator) (sued Zuckerberg – settled out of court)
- Pets: Beast (dog – Puli)
- Favorite Bands: Green Day, Jay-Z, Taylor Swift, Shakira
- Favorite Places: California
In 2005, Zuckerberg’s business was heavily promoted by venture capital firm Accel Partners. Accel invested $12.7 Million in the network, which was only open to Ivy League students. Zuckerberg’s company was subsequently admitted to other universities, high schools, and international schools, and by December 2005 it increased the number of members of the site to more than 5.5 Million. The site then began to attract interest from other companies that wanted to advertise through popular social centres. Do not want to sell light, Zuckerberg refused the offer of companies such as Yahoo! And MTV network. Instead, he focused on expanding the site, opening up his projects to outside developers and adding more features.
Facebook shares ended at $217.50 per share on Wed night and then dropped 18% due to unexpected second-quarter earnings reports. At the first time, the three richest people in the rankings have got wealth through technology. Now Mark Zuckerberg Net Worth 2019 is $68.1 Billion.
Mark donated about 290 Million Berkshire Hathaway B-level stocks to charities, maximum of which were donated to the Gates Foundation. According to Bloomberg, these stocks are now worth more than $50 Billion. He promised to give up 99% of the Facebook stock in his life
It is worth noting that Buffett, once the richest man in the world, has donated a large portion of his income to charities over the past decade.