Martin Lawrence Net Worth
Martin Lawrence Net Worth 2019 – Martin Fitzgerald Lawrence is an American stand-up comedian, actor, producer, talk show host, and writer.
According To Forbes, Martin Lawrence Net Worth 2019 is $110 Million. His father John Lawrence was serving in the U.S. military in Frankfurt, Germany when he was born, but he was mostly raised in Maryland. In his youth, he worked an array of jobs to help support his family and became a Mid-Atlantic Golden Gloves boxing contender. After suffering an eye injury, he reconsidered his dream of becoming a professional boxer. He married former Miss Virginia Patricia Southall in 1995 and divorced her in 1996. In 2010, he married Shamicka Gibbs , whom he divorced in 2012. He has three daughters named Amara, Iyanna and Jasmine.
Martin Lawrence Net Worth 2019 is $110 Million
- First Name: Martin
- Middle Name: Fitzgerald
- Last Name: Lawrence
- Full Name: Martin Fitzgerald Lawrence
- Age: 52 years
- Birthday: 16th April, 1965
- Birthplace: Frankfurt, Germany
- Height: 5′ 7½” (171 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Eleanor Roosevelt High School, Landover, MD
- Profession: Actor, Film Director, Film Producer, Screenwriter, and Stand-up Comedian
- Profession: Comic
- Claim to Fame: Martin, Big Momma film series, Bad Boys film series, Blue Streak
- Music Genre (Text): Observational comedy, Physical comedy, Satire, Black comedy, Blue comedy
- Year(s) Active: 1987–present
Comedic actor who starred alongside Will Smith in Bad Boys and is also known for his roles in such films as Big Momma’s House and Blue Streak . He won the NAACP Image Award for his work on the TV series Martin.
He performed as a voice actor with Ashton Kutcher in Open Season . In 1994, he was banned from Saturday Night Live for life when he made crass jokes about women’s hygiene.