Melissa Rivers Net Worth 2019
Melissa Rivers Net Worth 2019 – Melissa Warburg Rosenberg, better known as Melissa Rivers, is an American actress and television host. She is the only daughter of comedian Joan Rivers and producer Edgar Rosenberg.
According to Forbes, Melissa Rivers Net Worth 2019 is $100 Million. Daughter of the legendary comedienne Joan Rivers . She also starred on Celebrity Apprentice. Her father was Edgar Rosenberg, a film and television producer. She married John Endicot in 1998, and the couple welcomed a son named Cooper in 2000. The couple divorced in 2003.
Melissa Rivers Net Worth 2019 is $100 Million
- First Name: Melissa
- Middle Name: Warburg
- Last Name: Rivers
- Maiden Name: Rosenberg
- Full Name: Melissa Warburg Rosenberg
- Alternative Name: Melissa Joan Rivers
- Age: 49 years
- Birthday: 20th January, 1968
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: University of Pennsylvania
- Profession: Television personality; host, actress
- Profession: Personality
- Claim to Fame: The 411
- Year(s) Active: 1982–present, 1983–present, 1978–present
- Websites: http://melissarivers.com
- Father: Edgar Rosenberg
- Mother: Joan Rivers
She made appearances on the TV shows 90210 and The Comeback.
While studying at University of Pennsylvania, she helped found the Tabard Society. She appeared alongside Craig Ferguson in the 1999 film The Big Tease.
Read More: Melissa Etheridge Net Worth 2019