Melky Cabrera Net Worth
Melky Cabrera Net Worth 2019 – Melky Cabrera Astacio is a Dominican professional baseball outfielder who is currently a free agent. He previously played in Major League Baseball for the New York Yankees, Atlanta Braves, San Francisco Giants, Toronto Blue Jays, Chicago White Sox, Kansas City Royals and Cleveland Indians.
According To Forbes, Melky Cabrera Net Worth 2019 is $13 Million. He began playing in the Yankees’ minor league system when he was 17 years old. He was born to Jesus Cabrera and Maria Teresa Astacio. He married Johanna Medina and he has a son named Melky Jr. and a daughter named Melianny.
Melky Cabrera Net Worth 2019 is $13 Million
- First Name: Melky
- Middle Name: Astacio
- Last Name: Cabrera
- Full Name: Melky Astacio Cabrera
- Alternative Name: Melky Way, Melk Man, Leche
- Age: 33 years
- Birthday: 11th August, 1984
- Birthplace: Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, D.R.
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 200lbs (91 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: Dominican
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Outfielder
- Bats: Both
- Throws: Left
- MLB First Game Date: 7th July, 2005
- Claim to Fame: New York Yankees center fielder
MLB outfielder who won a World Series Championship with the New York Yankees in 2009.
He played alongside star catcher Buster Posey on the San Francisco Giants. He was on his way to winning a batting title with the Giants in 2012, but was suspended for 50 games for steroid use.