Michael McIntyre Net Worth 2019
Michael McIntyre Net Worth 2019 – Michael Hazen James McIntyre is an English comedian, actor, and TV presenter. In 2012, he was reported to be the highest-grossing comedian in the world.
According to Forbes, Michael McIntyre Net Worth 2019 is $80 Million. English stand up comedian who won the Best Live Stand-up Award at the 2009 British Comedy Awards. In 2010, he released his autobiography, Life and Laughing: My Story. He married Kitty McIntyre in 2003, and the couple had two sons named Oscar and Lucas together. His father, Ray Cameron, was also a comedian and wrote for Kenny Everett ‘s television shows.
Michael McIntyre Net Worth 2019 is $80 Million
- First Name: Michael
- Last Name: McIntyre
- Full Name: Michael Hazen James McIntyre
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 21st February, 1976
- Birthplace: Merton, London, England, UK
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: English
- Profession: Comic, Actor, Writer
- Profession: Comic
- Claim to Fame: Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow
- Music Genre (Text): Social satire, Observational comedy
- Year(s) Active: 1999-present, 1999–present
- Websites: http://www.michaelmcintyre.co.uk
- Father: Ray Cameron
- Mother: Kati
- Brother: Nicholas (half-brother), Thomas (half-brother), Andre (half-brother), Billy (half-brother)
- Sister: Lucy, Georgina (half-sister)
He also has his own award-winning television show, Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow.
He dropped out of Edinburgh University in order to break into the script-writing industry. He has been a judge on Britain’s Got Talent with Alesha Dixon .
Read More: Michael Kors Net Worth 2019