Michael Strahan Net Worth
Michael Strahan Net Worth 2019 – Michael Anthony Strahan is a former American football defensive end who spent his entire 15-year career with the New York Giants of the National Football League.
According To Forbes, Michael Strahan Net Worth 2019 is $65 Million. He was a dominant defensive end at Texas Southern University , where set a school record with 41.5 sacks. He was formerly married to Wanda Hutchins who he had two children with, and later had twins with his second wife Jean Muggli. He and Muggli separated in 2006.
Michael Strahan Net Worth 2019 is $65 Million
- First Name: Michael
- Middle Name: Anthony
- Last Name: Strahan
- Full Name: Michael Anthony Strahan
- Age: 46 years
- Birthday: 21st November, 1971
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, USA
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 275lbs (125 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- University: Texas Southern
- Profession: Professional Football Player, Television Personality
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Defensive End
- Draft: Drafted by the New York Giants in the 2nd round (40th overall) of the 1993 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: New York Giants of the National Football League, Brothers, Live! with Kelly and Michael, Good Morning America, The $100,000 Pyramid
- Mother: Louise Strahan
Defensive end who set the NFL record for sacks in a season with 22.5 and won a Super Bowl during his final year in the NFL with the New York Giants . After retirement, he became a TV football analyst and in 2012, he became Kelly Ripa ‘s co-host on ABC’s Live with Kelly and Michael.
After he left the Giants, Justin Tuck took his place as a dominating defensive end for the team. His final NFL game was against Tom Brady and the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLII. Although New York was a 12-point underdog, Strahan and the Giants upset the Patriots, ending their undefeated season. In 2016, he provided the voice of Teddy for Ice Age: Collision Course .