Monica Lewinsky Net Worth
Monica Lewinsky Net Worth 2019 – Monica Samille Lewinsky is an American activist, television personality, fashion designer, and former White House intern. President Bill Clinton admitted to having had what he called an “inappropriate relationship” with Lewinsky while she worked at the White House in 1995–1996.
According To Forbes, Monica Lewinsky Net Worth 2019 is $1.5 Million. She worked for the drama department at Beverly Hills High School and at a tie shop while attending Santa Monica College. Her parents are Bernard Lewinsky and Marcia Kaye Vilensky.
Monica Lewinsky Net Worth 2019 is $1.5 Million
- First Name: Monica
- Middle Name: Samille
- Last Name: Lewinsky
- Full Name: Monica Samille Lewinsky
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 23rd July, 1973
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Beverly Hills High School
- University: Lewis & Clark College
- Profession: Anti-Bullying Activist, Fashion Designer, Television Personality, Government Assistant
- Profession: Government
- Claim to Fame: Sex Scandal & An American President
- Year(s) Active: 1995–2005; 2014–present
- Websites: twitter.com/Mlewinksky
Infamous White House intern who had nine romantic encounters with President Bill Clinton between 1995 and 1997. She later became an activist speaking out against cyberbullying.
She became close friends with actor Alan Cumming . She worked as a TV Host after the scandal, and also earned a Master of Science degree in London and spoke out against cyberbullying.