Nelly Furtado Net Worth
Nelly Furtado Net Worth 2019 – Nelly Kim Furtado ComIH is a Canadian singer and songwriter. Furtado first gained fame with her debut album, Whoa, Nelly!, which was a critical and commercial success that spawned two top 10 singles on the Billboard Hot 100, “I’m Like a Bird” and “Turn Off the Light”.
According To Forbes, Nelly Furtado Net Worth 2019 is $35 Million. She performed in a Portuguese marching band as a teenager. Her first group was called Nelstar. She had a daughter named Nevis with her boyfriend Jasper Gahunia, whom she dated from 2001 to 2005. She married Demacio “Demo” Castellon on July 19, 2008.
Nelly Furtado Net Worth 2019 is $35 Million
- First Name: Nelly
- Middle Name: Kim
- Last Name: Furtado
- Full Name: Nelly Kim Neto Furtado
- Alternative Name: Nelly Kim Furtado Castellon
- Age: 39 years
- Birthday: 2nd December, 1978
- Birthplace: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Height: 5′ 2″ (157 cm)
- Weight: 101lbs (46 kg)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Canadian
- High School: Mount Douglas Secondary School
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, actress
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Whoa, Nelly!
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, Folk, R&b, Latin Pop, Hip Hop, Dance-Pop, World, Folk, R&b, Latin Pop, Hip Hop, Dance-Pop, World
- Music Genre: Pop, Pop/Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1996–present
- Music Data: Adult Alternative Pop/ Rock
- Music Style: Alternative/ Indie Rock, Pop, Contemporary Singer/Songwriter, Alternative Singer/ Songwriter, Alternative Pop/ Rock, Adult Alternative Pop/ Rock
- Music Mood: Cathartic, Party/Celebratory, Earnest, Sophisticated, Stylish, Theatrical, Trippy, Playful, Bittersweet, Freewheeling, Fun, Reflective, Warm
- Instrument: Vocals
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Ukulele, Trombone, Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Ukulele, Trombone
- Record Label: DreamWorks, Geffen, Mosley, Interscope, Universal Music Latino
- Associated Acts: Timbaland
- Talent Agency: Chris Smith Management Inc., The Feldman Agency, Cti
- Brand Endorsement: (2007) TV commercial (Canada): promoting energy conservation singing “Turn Out the Light”.
- Bust (inches): 32
- Cup Size: B
- Waist (inches): 24
- Hips (inches): 34
- Shoe Size: 8
- Websites: nellyfurtado.com/, twitter.com/NellyFurtado, http://nellyfurtado.com
- Family Member: Nevis G…
Canadian singer-songwriter who released “I’m Like a Bird” and “Turn Off the Light” in 2000. She has won multiple Grammy and Juno Awards.
She was featured on the 2002 Juanes song “Fotografía.” She has sold over twenty million albums.