Nick Clegg Net Worth
Nick Clegg Net Worth 2019 – Sir Nicholas William Peter Clegg is a British former politician who served as Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 2010 to 2015 and as Leader of the Liberal Democrats from 2007 to 2015.
According to Forbes, Nick Clegg Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. English politician who was installed as the Deputy Prime Minister of the U.K. in 2010. He began representing Sheffield Hallam in Parliament in 2005. In 2016, he became a vocal opponent of Brexit, using his stance as a campaign platform in 2017. He married Miriam Gonzalez Durantez in 2000. He has three sons, Antonio, Alberto, and Miguel.
Nick Clegg Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million
- First Name: Nick
- Last Name: Clegg
- Age: 51 years
- Birthday: 7th January, 1967
- Birthplace: Chalfont St. Giles, Buckinghamshire
- Height: 5′ 11¼” (181 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Atheist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: Caldicott School, South Buckinghamshire
- University: Robinson College, University of Cambridge (Anthropology) (1986), University of Minnesota (MA), College of Europe, Bruges (European Studies MA)
- Profession: Government
- Claim to Fame: Current Deputy Prime Minister, Current Leader of the Liberal Democrats.
- Websites: http://www.nickclegg.org.uk/, a. #ref_aaa Office vacant from 27 June 2007 – 11 May 2010, http://www.nickclegg.org.uk
- Friend: Helena Bonham Carter
- Favorite TV Shows: Seinfred, The Office
- Favorite Bands: Radiohead, Macy Gray, Johnny Cash, Prince, Franz Schubert
He was named the Leader of the Liberal Democrats from 2007 to 2010 and is a fluent speaker of five European languages.
He graduated from the University of Minnesota and Cambridge, where he was active in the school’s theater scene. He served as the Deputy to Prime Minister David Cameron .