Nick Offerman Net Worth
Nick Offerman Net Worth 2019 – Nicholas Offerman is an American actor, writer, comedian, and woodworker who is known for his role as Ron Swanson in the NBC sitcom Parks and Recreation, for which he received the Television Critics …
According To Forbes, Nick Offerman Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. At the renowned Steppenwolf theatre company, he worked as a fight choreographer and master carpenter. He married actress Megan Mullally in 2003.
Nick Offerman Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million
- First Name: Nick
- Last Name: Offerman
- Age: 47 years
- Birthday: 26th June, 1970
- Birthplace: Joliet, Illinois, United States
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Distinctive Feature: Mustache.
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: B.F.A., University Of Illinois At Urbana–Champaign,Urbana And Champaign (Champaign-Urbana), Illinois, United States (1993)
- Profession: Actor, Writer, And Carpenter.
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Ron Swanson On Parks And Recreation (2009-Present).
- Year(s) Active: 1997–present
- Websites: http://www.offermanwoodshop.com/
Actor known for playing anti-government bureaucrat Ron Swanson on the comedy show Parks and Recreation . He also appears in the comedy film 21 Jump Street .
He co-starred with Amy Poehler in Parks and Recreation. He appeared in several episodes of the television series Gilmore Girls . He voiced the character Grandpa Mike in the animated feature Hotel Transylvania and also provided his voice for Ice Age: Collision Course .