Nicky Jam Net Worth
Nicky Jam Net Worth 2019 – Nick Rivera Caminero, known by the stage name Nicky Jam, is an American singer and songwriter. He is best known for hits such as “Travesuras”, “Te Busco”, “El Perdón”, “Hasta el Amanecer”, and “El Amante”, the latter three from his album Fénix.
According To Forbes, Nicky Jam Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He was born in Boston and moved to Puerto Rico when he was ten years old. His mother is Dominican and his father is Puerto Rican.
Nicky Jam Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million
- First Name: Nick
- Middle Name: Rivera
- Last Name: Caminero
- Full Name: Nick Rivera Caminero
- Alternative Name: El Cangri, Nicky, Nicky Jam
- Age: 36 years
- Birthday: 17th March, 1981
- Birthplace: Dominican Republic
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer-songwriter
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: the songs “El Perdón” and “Hasta el Amanecer
- Music Genre (Text): Reggaeton
- Year(s) Active: 1994 – present, 1994–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals
- Record Label: Picoll (1994 – 2001), Guatauba Productions (1999 – 2002), Pina Records (1999–2008), White Lion Records (2003), Jams Records (2003), Los Cangris Inc. (2003), Industria inc. (2008 – Present), Picoll (1994–2001), Guatauba Productions (1999–2002), Industria Inc. (2008–present)
- Associated Acts: Daddy Yankee, R.K.M & Ken-Y, Hector & Tito, Lito & Polaco, Yaga & Mackie, Magnate & Valentino, Enrique Iglesias
- Websites: http://nickyjampr.net
Reggaeton singer known for the single “Hasta el Amanecer.” He is also famous for his collaboration and subsequent rivalry with Daddy Yankee .
He worked with rapper J Alvarez on the remix of “La Calle Lo Pidio.” He and Daddy Yankee spent eight tense years not working together before reuniting on Yankee’s 2012 album Prestige.