Nile Rodgers Net Worth
Nile Rodgers Net Worth 2019 – Nile Gregory Rodgers Jr. is an American record producer, songwriter, musician, composer, arranger and guitarist. The co-founder of Chic, he has written, produced, and performed on records that have cumulatively sold more than 500 million albums and 75 million singles worldwide.
According To Forbes, Nile Rodgers Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million. He worked as a session guitarist for various bands and toured with the Sesame Street band. He married Nancy Hunt.
Nile Rodgers Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million
- First Name: Paul
- Middle Name: Bernard
- Last Name: Rodgers
- Full Name: Paul Bernard Rodgers
- Age: 65 years
- Birthday: 19th September, 1952
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Producer, songwriter, musician, composer, arranger, guitarist
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Chic,The Honeydrippers
- Music Genre (Text): Disco, soul, R&B, rock, funk
- Music Genre: R&B
- Year(s) Active: 1970–present
- Music Style: Disco
- Music Mood: Producer
- Instrument: Guitar
- Instrument (text): Guitar, Vocals, vocals
- Record Label: Warner Music Group, Sumthing Else Musicworks, Atlantic Records
- Associated Acts: Chic, Sister Sledge, Sugarhill Gang, The Honeydrippers, Diana Ross, David Bowie, Madonna, Thompson Twins, Duran Duran, INXS, Mick Jagger, Grace Jones, B-52’s, Stevie Ray Vaughan, The Vaughan Brothers, Sheila B. Devotion, Jeff Beck, Peter Gabriel, Daft Punk, Pharrell Williams, Avicii, Disclosure, Sam Smith, Adam Lambert, David Guetta, Nicky Romero, Sam Sparro, Joe Raposo, Tensnake, Chase & Status, Lady Gaga, Pitbull
- Websites: http://www.nilerodgers.com, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nile-Rodgers/46321348922, https://twitter.com/nilerodgers
Musician and producer who was part of the band CHIC and The Honeydrippers.
He helped produce the self-titled album for Diana Ross and also worked with David Bowie , Duran Duran, and Madonna . He worked with American Idol success Adam Lambert .