Nils Lofgren Net Worth
Nils Lofgren Net Worth 2019 – Nils Hilmer Lofgren is an American rock musician, recording artist, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist. Along with his work as a solo artist, he has been a member of Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band since 1984, a member of Crazy Horse, and founder/frontman of the band Grin.
According To Forbes, Nils Lofgren Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He studied classical music and jazz. His first instrument was an accordion, which he learned to play when he was five years old. He married Amy Joan Aiello in 1998.
Nils Lofgren Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Nils
- Last Name: Lofgren
- Age: 66 years
- Birthday: 21st June, 1951
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Height: 5′ 3″ (160 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, songwriter, athlete
- Profession: Musician
- Music Genre (Text): Roots rock, heartland rock, blues rock, hard rock
- Year(s) Active: 1965–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar, keyboards, accordion, dobro, pedal steel guitar, banjo, Harp
- Record Label: A&M, Columbia, MCA, Rykodisc, Capitol, Vision Music, Pure Records
- Associated Acts: E Street Band, Neil Young, Crazy Horse, Ringo Starr & His All-Starr Band, Patti Scialfa, Grin
- Websites: http://www.nilslofgren.com/
Former member of Crazy Horse and guitarist with Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band.
He was member of Crazy Horse with Neil Young . He released a solo album in 1975.