Norman Lear Net Worth
Norman Lear Net Worth 2019 – Norman Milton Lear is an American television writer and producer who produced such 1970s sitcoms as All in the Family, Sanford and Son, One Day at a Time, The Jeffersons, Good Times, and Maude.
According to Forbes, Norman Lear Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. Producer of classic and influential social sitcoms, including All in the Family, Sanford and Son, and The Jeffersons. He married his first wife Charlotte Rosen. After their divorce, he married Frances Lear on December 7, 1956. And finally he married Lyn Davis on September 5, 1987.
Norman Lear Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million
- First Name: Norman
- Middle Name: Milton
- Last Name: Lear
- Full Name: Norman Milton Lear
- Age: 95 years
- Birthday: 27th July, 1922
- Birthplace: New Haven, Connecticut, USA
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Secular Humanist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Television Producer, Writer
- Profession: Film/TV Producer
- Claim to Fame: All in the Family, Maude, The Jeffersons
- Year(s) Active: 1950–present
- Websites: http://normanlear.com
- Father: Herman Lear
- Mother: Jeanette Seicol
He was a known political activist, founding People For the American Way in 1981.
He was awarded the Air Medal with four Oak Leaf Clusters for his heroics in World War II. He directed the movie Cold Turkey starring Dick Van Dyke .