Orlando Pace Net Worth
Orlando Pace Net Worth 2019 – Orlando Lamar Pace is a former professional American football player who was an offensive tackle in the National Football League for thirteen seasons. He played college football for Ohio State University, and was twice recognized as a unanimous All-American.
According to Forbes, Orlando Pace Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. Offensive tackle who was the first overall pick in the 1997 NFL draft, and spent 12 of his 13 seasons with the St. Louis Rams, winning Super Bowl XXXIV with them. He was born in Sandusky, Ohio.
Orlando Pace Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million
- First Name: Orlando
- Middle Name: Lamar
- Last Name: Pace
- Full Name: Orlando Lamar Pace
- Age: 42 years
- Birthday: 4th November, 1975
- Birthplace: Sandusky, Ohio, USA
- Height: 6′ 7″ (201 cm)
- Weight: 325lbs (147 kg)
- Build: Large
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- University: Ohio State
- Profession: Football Player
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Offensive Tackle
- Draft: Drafted by the St. Louis Rams in the 1st round (1st overall) of the 1997 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: St. Louis Rams
He is considered one of the best offensive linemen of his era, and achieved five All-Pro and seven Pro Bowl selections.
He played college football at Ohio State, where he was a two-time Consensus All-American. During the Super Bowl run he protected quarterback Kurt Warner , as part of the “Greatest Show on Turf.”