Oscar Robertson Net Worth
Oscar Robertson Net Worth 2019 – Oscar Palmer Robertson, nicknamed “The Big O”, is an American retired professional basketball player who played for the Cincinnati Royals and Milwaukee Bucks.
According To Forbes, Oscar Robertson Net Worth 2019 is $200 Thousand. He enjoyed playing basketball growing up because he thought of it as “a poor kid’s game,” and he went on to play at Crispus Attucks High School, where he was named Indiana’s Mr. Basketball in 1956. He married Yvonne Crittenden in 1960, and they had two daughters together.
Oscar Robertson Net Worth 2019 is $200 Thousand
- First Name: Oscar
- Middle Name: Palmer
- Last Name: Robertson
- Full Name: Oscar Palmer Robertson
- Alternative Name: The Big O, Horse, Donut
- Age: 79 years
- Birthday: 24th November, 1938
- Birthplace: Charlotte, Tennessee
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 205lbs (93 kg)
- Build: Large
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Crispus Attucks in Indianapolis, Indiana
- University: University of Cincinnati
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard, Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 19th October, 1960
- Draft: Cincinnati Royals, 1st round (1st pick, 1st overall), 1960 NBA Draft (territorial selection)
- Hall of Fame: Inducted as Player in 1980
- Claim to Fame: NBA 35th Anniversary All-Time Team (1980).
Hall of Fame guard who became the first player in NBA history to average a triple-double for a season. He was selected to 12 All-Star games, named the 1964 NBA MVP with the Cincinnati Royals, and won an NBA Championship with the Milwaukee Bucks in 1971.
He played alongside Kareem Abdul-Jabbar – then named Lew Alcindor – on the 1971 NBA Champion Milwaukee Bucks. He graduated from the University of Cincinnati with a business degree and was later awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award from the University’s Entrepreneurship Center.