Osi Umenyiora Net Worth 2019
Osi Umenyiora Net Worth 2019 – Ositadimma “Osi” Umenyiora is an English sports pundit and former American Football defensive end who played in the National Football League. He played college football for Troy University and was drafted by the New York Giants in the second round of the 2003 NFL Draft.
According to Forbes, Osi Umenyiora Net Worth 2019 is $7 Million. NFL defensive end who won two Super Bowl Championships with the New York Giants. He was selected to the Pro Bowl in 2005 and 2007. He dated model Selita Ebanks in 2008. He married Leila Lopes in 2015.
Osi Umenyiora Net Worth 2019 is $7 Million
- First Name: Osi
- Last Name: Umenyiora
- Full Name: Ositadimma Umenyiora
- Age: 36 years
- Birthday: 16th November, 1981
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 255lbs (116 kg)
- Build: Bodybuilder
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: British
- High School: Auburn High School
- University: Troy State University, Troy
- Profession: Professional Athlete
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Defensive End
- Draft: Drafted by the New York Giants in the 2nd round (56th overall) of the 2003 NFL Draft.
He had six sacks against the Philadelphia Eagles in a Sunday Night Football game, setting a record and leading his team to a 16 – 3 victory.
He went to Auburn High School in Alabama which is the high school that the legendary DeMarcus Ware also attended. He won the Super Bowl twice with Eli Manning , and Eli was named the MVP of each game.
Read More: Oscar Robertson Net Worth 2019