Pat Burrell Net Worth
Pat Burrell Net Worth 2019 – Patrick Brian Burrell, nicknamed “Pat the Bat,” is an American former professional baseball outfielder who played in Major League Baseball. Standing 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing 235 pounds, he batted and threw right-handed.
According To Forbes, Pat Burrell Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. He was dominant at the University of Miami and named the best Baseball player in the country during his Junior season. He married Michelle Burrell in 2007; he also became known for walking his English Bulldog in Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia.
Pat Burrell Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million
- First Name: Patrick
- Middle Name: Brian
- Last Name: Burrell
- Full Name: Patrick Brian Burrell
- Alternative Name: Pat the Bat
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 10th October, 1976
- Birthplace: Eureka Springs, AR
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Weight: 235lbs (107 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Bellarmine Prep (San Jose, CA)
- University: University of Miami
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Leftfielder, First Baseman
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 24th May, 2000
- Draft: Drafted by the Philadelphia Phillies in the 1st round (1st pick) of the 1998 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Tampa Bay Rays left fielder/designated hitter
First pick of the 1998 MLB Draft who won a World Series Championship with the Philadelphia Phillies in 2008; Phillies fans know him as Pat The Bat.
He won a World Series Championship in Philadelphia alongside slugger Ryan Howard . He won his second World Series Title with the San Francisco Giants in 2010, then retired from the game a year later.