Paul Allen Net Worth
Paul Allen Net Worth 2019 – Paul Gardner Allen was an American business magnate, investor, software engineer, humanitarian, and philanthropist. Alongside Bill Gates, Allen co-founded Microsoft in 1975, which helped spark the microcomputer revolution and later became the world’s largest PC software company.
According To Forbes, Paul Allen Net Worth 2019 is $20 Billion. He lasted two years at Washington State University, where he was involved in the Phi Kappa Theta fraternity. His father Kenneth Samuel Allen was associate director of the University of Washington libraries. His sister Jody is also a businesswoman.
Paul Allen Net Worth 2019 is $20 Billion
- First Name: Paul
- Last Name: Allen
- Age: 64 years
- Birthday: 21st January, 1953
- Birthplace: Seattle, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Co-founder of Microsoft Chairman of Vulcan Inc., Investor
- Profession: Business
- Claim to Fame: Co-founder of Microsoft Chairman of Vulcan Inc., Investor
- Websites: http://PaulAllen.com, http://twitter.com/PaulGAllen
American investor and philanthropist who co-founded Microsoft. He owns both the Seattle Seahawks and the Portland Trailblazers.
He co-founded Microsoft with Bill Gates . He also founded Vulcan Inc and is part-owner of the Seattle Sounders FC.