Paul Gilbert Net Worth
Paul Gilbert Net Worth 2019 – Paul Brandon Gilbert, is an American hard rock/heavy metal guitarist. He is best known for being the co-founder of the band Mr. Big. He was also a member of Racer X, with whom he released several albums.
According To Forbes, Paul Gilbert Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. He picked up the guitar at age five, but after not being able to play more than nursery rhymes, he dropped the idea, picking it up again at eleven. He married his second wife, Emi Gilbert, in 2005; they gave birth to a son named Marlon Kanzan Gilbert in 2014.
Paul Gilbert Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million
- First Name: Paul
- Last Name: Gilbert
- Full Name: Paul Brendan Gilbert
- Alternative Name: Paul Brandon Gilbert, Paul Gilbert
- Age: 51 years
- Birthday: 6th November, 1966
- Birthplace: Carbondale, Illinois, USA
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Guitarist
- Claim to Fame: Mr. Big
- Music Genre (Text): Instrumental rock, Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Neo-Classical Metal, Speed Metal, Progressive Metal, Pop Rock, Power Pop
- Year(s) Active: 1983–present
- Instrument (text): Guitar, Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Percussion, Harmonica
- Record Label: Universal Japan, Shrapnel
- Associated Acts: Mr. Big, Racer X, G3, Yellow Matter Custard, The Electric Fence, stOrk, Black Sheep, Steve Vai, Eric Johnson, Joe Satriani
- Websites: www.paulgilbert.com/#/introduction, http://www.paulgilbert.com, www.discogs.com/artist/299756-Paul-Gilbert, musicbrainz.org/artist/453321a7-3a77-47b0-8125-7bd385f3a730, www.allmusic.com/artist/paul-gilbert-mn0000747761
Guitarist for Racer X and Mr. Big who is #4 on the Top 10 Greatest Guitar Shredders of All Time list by GuitarOne magazine.
When he was fifteen he was featured in Guitar Player magazine, along another young up-and-comer, Yngwie Malmsteen . He created his signature sound during live shows by playing the guitar with a drill instead of a pick.