Paul Weller Net Worth
Paul Weller Net Worth 2019 – John William “Paul” Weller Jr is an English singer-songwriter and musician. Weller achieved fame with the punk rock/new wave/mod revival band The Jam. He had further success with the blue-eyed soul music of The Style Council, before establishing himself as a solo artist in 1991.
According To Forbes, Paul Weller Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He started to love music when he attended the school Sheerwater County Secondary. He and The Jam assembled in 1976. He is the son of John Weller, his long-term manager. He was married to Dee C. Lee from 1987 to 1998 and in 2010, he married Hannah Andrews. He has four sons and three daughters, including model Leah Weller .
Paul Weller Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million
- First Name: Paul
- Last Name: Weller
- Full Name: Paul Weller
- Alternative Name: John William Weller, “The Modfather”, “Paul Weller” “The Modfather”
- Age: 59 years
- Birthday: 25th May, 1958
- Birthplace: Sheerwater, Surrey, England
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Green
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Singer-songwriter, musician, poet
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: The Jam and The Style Council
- Music Genre (Text): Rock, punk rock, indie rock, pop rock, mod revival, new wave, blue-eyed soul, sophisti-pop, Punk rock
- Music Genre: Pop/Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1976 (1976)–89, 1991–present, 1972 (1972)–89, 1991–present, 1972 (1972)–1989, 1991–present
- Music Style: Contemporary Pop/Rock, British Trad Rock, Adult Alternative Pop/ Rock, Alternative/ Indie Rock
- Music Mood: Autumnal, Reflective, Yearning, Earnest, Literate, Rousing, Reverent, Plaintive, Searching, Poignant, Rollicking, Playful, Passionate, Warm, Wistful, Intimate, Laid-Back/Mellow, Sophisticated
- Instrument: Guitar, Songwriter, Keyboards, Vocals
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, piano, bass, harmonica, drums, Vocals, guitar, bass, keyboards, Vocals, guitar, piano
- Associated Acts: The Jam, The Style Council, Smokin’ Mojo Filters, Ocean Colour Scene, Oasis, Graham Coxon, The Moons, Miles Kane, Paul McCartney, The Council Collective
- Websites: www.paulweller.com, www.myspace.com/paulweller, http://www.paulweller.com/, http://paulweller.com
British singer and songwriter who was a member of the bands The Jam from 1976 until 1982 and The Style Council from 1983 until 1989.
He was greatly influenced by Paul McCartney and The Beatles. He won the 2009 BRIT Award for Best Male Solo Artist.