Pervez Musharraf Net Worth 2019
Pervez Musharraf Net Worth 2019 – Pervez Musharraf is a Pakistani politician and retired four-star army general who was the 10th President of Pakistan from 2001 until tendering his resignation, to avoid impeachment, in 2008.
Born in Delhi during British Raj, Musharraf was raised in Karachi and Istanbul.
According to Forbes, Pervez Musharraf Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. Four-star general and a politician who seized power in Pakistan through a military coup d’état in 1999. He ran Pakistan as its10th President from 2001 to 2008. He married his wife Sehba on 28 December 1968 and they had two children together.
Pervez Musharraf Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million
- First Name: Pervez
- Last Name: Musharraf
- Full Name: General Pervez Musharraf
- Alternative Name: ÑæیÒ ãÔÑÝ
- Age: 74 years
- Birthday: 11th August, 1943
- Birthplace: Delhi, India
- Height: 5′ 11½” (182 cm)
- Hair C: Dyed Black
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Religion: Muslim
- Ethnicity: Asian/Indian
- Nationality: Pakistani
- High School: Saint Patrick`s High School, Karachi, Pakistan
- University: Forman Christian College, Lahore, Pakistan, Pakistan Military Academy, Kakul, Pakistan
- Profession: Head of State
- Claim to Fame: Military Dictator (1999-2002) and President (2001-2008) of Pakistan
He helped negotiate peace during the Afghan civil war.
He received the Imtiazi Sanad medal for gallantry and for his bravery during the Second Kashmir War. In 2013 he was indicted by a Pakistani Court in the assassination of Benazir Bhutto .
Read More: Perrie Edwards Net Worth 2019