Peter Andre Net Worth
Peter Andre Net Worth 2019 – Peter Andre is an English-Australian singer, songwriter, businessman, presenter, television personality and actor.
He gained popularity as a singer, best known for his singles “Mysterious Girl” and “Flava”.
According To Forbes, Peter Andre Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He wrote his first song, “Dream a Little,” with his older brother when he was thirteen years old. He competed on Hey Hey It’s Saturday when he was sixteen and won a recording deal. He married model Katie Price in 2005. After having two children, Junior and Princess Andre , they divorced in 2009. He then had his third child, a daughter named Amelia , with Emily MacDonagh , whom he married in 2015. The couple had a son on November 22, 2016.
Peter Andre Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Peter
- Middle Name: James
- Last Name: Andre
- Full Name: Peter James Andreas
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 27th February, 1973
- Birthplace: Harrow, London, England
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Cypriot
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Television presenter, Businessman, Comedian
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Mysterious Girl
- Music Genre (Text): R&B, pop, pop rock, urban, swing
- Year(s) Active: 1991–present, 1989–present, 1990–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals
- Record Label: Melodian, Mushroom, EastWest, Conehead UK, Snapper, Sony BMG, K and P Recordings, Andre Music, Warner Bros.
- Websites: www.peter-andre.net/index.htm, www.twitter.com/MrPeterANDRE, www.myspace.com/officialpeterandre, http://www.peterandre.com/
- Family Member: Harvey Daniel Yorke (Step-Son), Junior Andre (Son), Princess Andre (Daughter), Amelia Andre (Daughter)
Pop singer who became known for his hit singles “Mysterious Girl,” “Flava,” and “Behind Closed Doors,” the last of which reached #4 on the UK Singles Charts in 2009.
He has appeared as a guest on Piers Morgan ‘s Life Stories. He appeared on the UK reality show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here and was the presenter of Peter Andre’s 60 Minute Makeover in 2013.