Plaxico Burress Net Worth
Plaxico Burress Net Worth 2019 – Plaxico Antonio Burress is a former American football wide receiver of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers eighth overall in the 2000 NFL Draft and also played for the New York Giants and the New York Jets.
According to Forbes, Plaxico Burress Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million. NFL Wide Receiver who played with the Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Jets, and New York Jets. He became infamously known for foolishly shooting himself in the leg. His wife, Tiffany Glenn, stood by him when he was sent away to prison.
Plaxico Burress Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million
- First Name: Plaxico
- Last Name: Burress
- Full Name: Plaxico Antonio Burress
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 12th August, 1977
- Birthplace: Norfolk, Virginia
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 226lbs (103 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- University: Michigan State
- Profession: Football Player
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Wide Receiver
- Draft: Drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 1st round (8th overall) of the 2000 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: New York Giants
He won Super Bowl XLII with the Giants.
He was a standout receiver at Michigan State University and was selected 8th overall in the 2000 NFL Draft. He and Eli Manning won Super Bowl XLII while teaming up on the New York Giants.