Quentin Richardson Net Worth
Quentin Richardson Net Worth 2019 – Quentin L. Richardson is an American retired professional basketball player, formerly was the director of player development for the Detroit Pistons of the National Basketball Association.
According To Forbes, Quentin Richardson Net Worth 2019 is $23 Million. He played 2 years of college basketball at DePaul. He was engaged to R&B singer Brandy Norwood for 15 months but they separated in September 2005.
Quentin Richardson Net Worth 2019 is $23 Million
- First Name: Quentin
- Middle Name: L.
- Last Name: Richardson
- Full Name: Quentin L. Richardson
- Alternative Name: Q
- Age: 37 years
- Birthday: 13th April, 1980
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
- Height: 6′ 6″ (198 cm)
- Weight: 223lbs (101 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Whitney Young in Chicago, Illinois
- University: DePaul University
- Profession: Basketball, Actor
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 31st October, 2000
- Draft: Los Angeles Clippers, 1st round (18th pick, 18th overall), 2000 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: 2002 film Van Wilder
- Websites: twitter.com/QRich, www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/695/quentin-richardson
NBA guard/forward known for his 3-point shooting; played for a number of different teams during his 13-year NBA career and won the Three-Point Shootout Competition in 2005.
He played alongside point guard Steve Nash for the Phoenix Suns during the 2004-2005 season. He set a Phoenix Suns season record in 2004-05, hitting 226 three pointers.