Raekwon Net Worth
Raekwon Net Worth 2019 – Corey Woods, better known by his stage name Raekwon, is an American rapper and a member of Wu-Tang Clan.
According To Forbes, Raekwon Net Worth 2019 is $13 Million. Born Corey Woods, he joined Wu-Tang Clan in 1992. They debuted in 1993 with the album Enter the Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers. He converted to Islam in 2009. He has a son named Jabairi and a daughter named Cori Andrea.
Raekwon Net Worth 2019 is $13 Million
- First Name: Raekwon
- Age: 48 years
- Birthday: 12th January, 1970
- Birthplace: Staten Island, New York City, United States
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American, American
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop
- Year(s) Active: 1992–present
- Record Label: Ice H2O / EMI (current), Loud, Universal, Aftermath (former), Ice H2O/EMI (current), Loud, Aftermath, Universal(former)
- Associated Acts: Wu-Tang Clan, Capone-N-Noreaga, Ghostface Killah, Kool G Rap, The LOX, Mobb Deep, Nas
- Websites: http://www.raekwonchronicles.com/, http://www.raekwonchronicles.com
American rapper best known as a member of Wu-Tang Clan. He has also released numerous solo projects, including an album called The Wild in 2017.
Busta Rhymes was featured with him on the album, Only Built for Cuban Linx…Pt. II in 2009. He launched his own record label, Ice H20 Records in 2012.