Randall Cobb Net Worth
Randall Cobb Net Worth 2019 – Randall Ladonald Cobb II is an American football wide receiver for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League. He played college football at the University of Kentucky, and was drafted by the Packers in the second round of the 2011 NFL Draft.
According To Forbes, Randall Cobb Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. A versatile player at the University of Kentucky, he set the school record with 37 career touchdowns and the SEC record for single-season all-purpose yards. He grew up with an older brother, Michael, in Tennessee. His parents are Tina and Randall Sr. He married his longtime love Aiyda Ghahramani in 2017.
Randall Cobb Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million
- First Name: Randall
- Middle Name: `Tex`
- Last Name: Cobb
- Full Name: Randall Craig Cobb
- Alternative Name: Randall “Tex” Cobb, Randall `Tex` Cobb, Tex
- Age: 67 years
- Birthday: 10th December, 1950
- Birthplace: Bridge City, Texas, U.S.
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 238lbs (108 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Abilene High School, Abilene, TX (1968)
- University: Abilene Christian College (1972), BS Sport and Recreation Mgmt, Temple University (2008), Abilene Christian College, Temple University
- Profession: Actor, Former Boxer
- Profession: Boxing
- Claim to Fame: Liar Liar
- Year(s) Active: 1975–1993
NFL wide receiver who had a breakout sophomore season with the Green Bay Packers, when he caught 80 passes for 954 yards and 8 touchdowns.
He caught eight touchdown passes from Aaron Rodgers during the 2012 NFL season. He tied an NFL record with a 108-yard kick return in 2011.