Rhonda Vincent Net Worth 2019 – Rhonda Vincent is a singer, singer-songwriter, artist. Rhonda Vincent was born 13-Jul-62 in Kirksville, MO. Bluegrass and country multi-instrumentalist who appeared on recordings by artists such as Dolly Parton, Alan Jackson, and Tanya Tucker.
According to Forbes, Rhonda Vincent Worth 2019 is $6 Million. She was honored with International Bluegrass Music Association’s Female Vocalist of the Year Award for the years 2000 through 2006. She collaborated with Gene Watson. She studied accounting at Northeast Missouri State University.
Rhonda Vincent Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million
- First Name: Rhonda
- Middle Name: Lea
- Last Name: Vincent
- Full Name: Rhonda Lea Vincent
- Date of Birth: 13th July 1962
- Birthplace: Kirksville, Missouri
- Zodiac S: Cancer
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer-Songwriter
- Music Genre: Country, Bluegrass, Gospel
- Origin: Kirksville, Missouri
- Year(s) Active: 1970-present
- Music Style: Bluegrass, Contemporary Bluegrass, Progressive Bluegrass, Fiddle
- Music Mood: Gentle, Earnest, Earthy, Amiable/Good-Natured, Organic, Plaintive, Laid-Back/Mellow, Refined/Mannered, Bittersweet, Sentimental, Reflective, Reverent
- Instrument: Vocals, Mandolin
- Instrument: Vocals, Mandolin, Guitar, Fiddle
- Record Label: Rebel, Giant, Rounder, Upper Management Music.
- Associated Acts: Dolly Parton, Alison Krauss