Richard Ashcroft Net Worth
Richard Ashcroft Net Worth 2019 – Richard Paul Ashcroft is an English singer and songwriter. He was the lead singer and occasional rhythm guitarist of the alternative rock band The Verve from their formation in 1990 until their original split in 1999. He became a successful solo artist in his own right, releasing three UK top three solo albums.
According To Forbes, Richard Ashcroft Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. He attended Up Holland High School. He married Kate Radley, former member of Spiritualized, in 1995. The couple has two sons: Sonny and Cassius.
Richard Ashcroft Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million
- First Name: Richard
- Middle Name: Paul
- Last Name: Ashcroft
- Full Name: Richard Paul Ashcroft
- Alternative Name: Richard Ashcroft, spiffhead, RPA & The United Nations of Sound
- Age: 46 years
- Birthday: 11th September, 1971
- Birthplace: Lancashire, Holland
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: English
- Profession: Vocalist
- Claim to Fame: Bitter Sweet Symphony, Live From Abbey Road, A Song For the Lovers
- Music Genre (Text): Alternative rock
- Music Genre: Indie Rock
- Year(s) Active: 2010
- Record Label: Parlophone
- Associated Acts: Confessional Lights and The Verve
- Websites: http://www.richardashcroft.co.uk/
English rock singer best known as the lead vocalist alternative rock band The Verve, best known for their hit “Bittersweet Symphony.” He also played with RPA & The United Stations of Sound.
He became very good friends with Coldplay’s Chris Martin . He made a live appearance at London’s Royal Albert Hall as part of the 3rd Annual Teenage Cancer Trust charity fundraising event.