Rick Harrison Net Worth
Rick Harrison Net Worth 2019 – Richard Kevin Harrison is an American businessman, reality television personality, and co-owner of the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop which is featured on the History series Pawn Stars.
According To Forbes, Rick Harrison Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He dropped out of high school to work with his father and repossess cars as a teen. He married third wife Deanna Burditt on July 21, 2013. He had three sons: Corey , Adam and Jake.
Rick Harrison Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million
- First Name: Rick
- Middle Name: Kevin
- Last Name: Harrison
- Full Name: Richard Kevin Harrison
- Alternative Name: Rick, The Spotter
- Age: 52 years
- Birthday: 22nd March, 1965
- Birthplace: Lexington, North Carolina, USA
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Taft Middle School (dropped out in 10th grade)
- Profession: TV Reality, Pawn Broker, producer, actor
- Profession: TV Personality
- Claim to Fame: Pawn Stars
- Year(s) Active: 1983–Present
- Talent Agency: Grand Productions, United Talent Agency
- Brand Endorsement: TurboTax (2013), Micro Touch One safety razor (2013), Windows laptop computers (2013)
- Websites: www.history.com/shows/pawn-stars/bios/rick-the-spotter-harrison, gspawn.com/rick-the-spotter/, twitter.com/GoldSilverPawn, gspawn.com/, http://www.gspawn.com/
Co-owned the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop. He gained national fame after he starred on the History Channel’s Pawn Stars and released his own memoir, Best Seller License to Pawn.
He began working with his father, Richard Harrison , in the pawn business when he was a teenager. He released the New York Times Best Seller License to Pawn: Deals, Steals, and My Life at the Gold & Silver in 2011.