Rick Ross Net Worth
Rick Ross Net Worth 2019 – William Leonard Roberts II, known professionally as Rick Ross, is an American rapper, entrepreneur and record executive.
According To Forbes, Rick Ross Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. He was a correctional officer in Florida, and went on tour with Trick Daddy . He has two kids from a previous relationship named Toie and William III. On his album Valley of Death, he talks about failing to pay child support for his two children.
Rick Ross Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million
- First Name: Rick
- Last Name: Ross
- Full Name: William Leonard Roberts II
- Alternative Name: Teflon Da Don, Ricky Rozay
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 28th January, 1976
- Birthplace: Coahoma County, Mississippi
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Build: Large
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Rapper/Producer
- Profession: Rapper
- Claim to Fame: Like a Boss
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop
- Year(s) Active: 2001–present
- Record Label: Maybach Music Group, Def Jam
- Associated Acts: Triple C’s, Birdman, Diddy, DJ Khaled, Jay-Z, R. Kelly, John Legend, Lil Wayne, Meek Mill, Ne-Yo, T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Usher
- Websites: http://www.rickrossmastermind.com/activity/, http://www.rickrossmastermind.com/
He hit the spotlight with his album Deeper Than Rap and became MTV’s Hottest MC in the Game in 2012 after founding the record label Maybach Music Group.
He has collaborated with Lil Wayne on numerous songs. His first album, Port of Miami, hit #1 on the Billboard 200 in 2006.