Rick Warren Net Worth
Rick Warren Net Worth 2019 – Richard Duane Warren is an American evangelical Christian pastor and author. He is the founder and senior pastor of Saddleback Church, an evangelical megachurch in Lake Forest, California that is the sixth-largest megachurch in the United States.
According To Forbes, Rick Warren Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. He started the first Christian club at his Ukiah, California high school. Later, he received degrees from California Baptist University, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, and Fuller Theological Seminary. He was raised in California by a Baptist minister father. He married Kay Warren in 1969; together, they had three children.
Rick Warren Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million
- First Name: Rick
- Middle Name: Duane
- Last Name: Warren
- Full Name: Richard Duane Warren
- Alternative Name: Richard D. Warren, Richard Duane Warren, Richard Warren
- Age: 63 years
- Birthday: 28th January, 1954
- Birthplace: San Jose, California, USA
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Baptist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Ukiah High School, Ukiah, CA (1971)
- University: Theological: BA, California Baptist College, Riverside, CA
- Profession: Pastor, Author
- Profession: Religion
- Claim to Fame: The Purpose-Driven Life
- Websites: http://www.rickwarren.org
Evangelical pastor and New York Times bestselling author of The Purpose Driven Church and The Purpose Driven Life. In the first decade of the 21st Century, he made both TIME magazine and Newsweek lists of the world’s most influential people.
He is a widely celebrated California-born author, much like Tony Robbins . He is the founder and pastor of Saddleback Church, the eighth largest evangelical church in the United States.