Ricky Martin Net Worth
Ricky Martin Net Worth 2019 – Ricky Martin is a famous Puerto Rican singer and a writer and actor. His career began at the age of 12 and was called Menudo. Martin also released several solo albums in English and Spanish. He has won many honors in his career. His first English album was released in November 1991. According to Forbes, Ricky Martin Net Worth is $60 million.
He is the founder of FundaciónRickyMartin or the Ricky Martin Foundation. He also works with the International Organization for Migration. He started singing at the age of six. Later, he began to appear in advertising. He was inspired by artists such as Gilberto Santa Rosa, Celia Cruz, and Fania All-Stars.
In 1983, Ricky Martin became a member of the Menudo Group. In 1984, they released the album “Evolución”. In 1985, they released the album ‘Menudo’ and ‘Ayer Y Hoy. In the same year, they released a Portuguese album called ‘A FestaVaiComeçar’. A year later, they released the Italian album ‘Viva! Good! “.
Their Portuguese album ‘Menudo’ was released in 1986. Prior to this, the band released ‘Refrescante’. This was followed by ‘Can not Get Enough’ and ‘Somos Los Hijos del Rock’. Menudo also released English – the same year in Tagalog, they released the album ‘Sons of Rock’ and ‘Sombras Y Figuras’. Their last album ‘Menudo Despidida Ricky Martin’ was released in 1990.
Ricky, as a solo artist, released his first album in 1991. Subsequently, in 1993, “MeAmarás” was launched. His first platinum-certified album ‘A Medio Vivir’ was released in 1995. His other albums include ‘Vuelve’, ‘Sound loading, ”Almas del Silencio’, ‘Life,’ ‘Música+ Alma + Sexo’ and ‘A Quien Quiera Escuchar. ‘Martin also released two live albums, 8 albums, 1 original album, and 4 suits. He released 79 singles and many music videos.
Ricky Martin Net Worth is $60 million
- First Name: Ricky
- Last Name: Martin
- Full Name at Birth: Enrique José Martín Morales
- Alternative Name: Jose Enrique Martin Morales, Enrique Martín Morales, Ricky Martin, Kiki, Rey Del Pop Latino, Astro Del Pop Latino, El astro boricua, Enrique José Martín Morales
- Birthday: 24th December, 1971
- Birthplace: San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 179lbs (81 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye Color: Brown – Dark
- Hair Color: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Gay
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Puerto Rican
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Actor, Author
- Ricky Martin Net Worth 2019: $60 million
- Claim to Fame: Livin’ la Vida Loca
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, Latin Pop, Rock, Reggaeton, Latin, Dance-Pop, Reggae, Urban Pop, reggaeton, urban pop
- Music Genre: Latin
- Year(s) Active: 1984–present
- Music Style: Dance-Pop, Pop/Rock, Latin Pop, Contemporary Pop/Rock
- Music Mood: Stylish, Confident, Passionate, Exuberant, Amiable/Good-Natured, Cheerful, Sensual, Rousing, Freewheeling, Party/Celebratory, Carefree, Earnest, Sophisticated, Sexual, Theatrical, Fun, Sexy, Reflective, Energetic, Yearning
- Instrument: Vocals
- Instrument: Vocals, Instrumental
- Record Label: Columbia, Sony Music Latin, Sony Music Mexico, Sony Latin, Sony Mexico
- Associated Acts: Menudo, Christina Aguilera, Eros Ramazzotti, Draco Rosa, Ednita Nazario, Luciano Pavarotti, Lali Espósito, Nina Moric, Jennifer Lopez
- Official Websites: Twitter
- Father: Enrique Martín Negroni
- Mother: Nereida Morales
- Brother: Eric Martín, Daniel Martín
- Sister: Vanessa Martín
- Friend: Martine McCutcheon, Esther Cañadas (model)
He inherited this wealth by selling his album, which has received multiple Platinum certifications. He also did a lot of concert tours during his career and released many popular singles. Some of his wealth has also appeared in television and movies, including “General Hospital”, “Australian Voice”, “Alcanzar Una Estrella II”, “Hercules”, “MADtv” and “Glee”.
Ricky Martin is considered one of the most popular singers in the world. He has fans all over the world and is a global icon. He also appeared in the theater production of ‘LesMisérables’ and ‘Evita’. Martin won many awards and won a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
In 2019, Ricky Martin Net Worth is $60 million. Ricky Martin received two American Music Awards from five nominations. He also won three Billboard Music Awards, nine Billboard Latin Music Awards, three Blockbuster Entertainment Awards and two GLAAD Media Awards. Among the nine nominations, he won two Grammy Awards. He won several other awards and nominations and received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Lo Nuestro Awards. Martin is also a recipient of the International Humanitarian Award.