Robert Blake Net Worth 2019: Robert Blake is an actor, soldier, film producer, screenwriter, television producer. Robert Blake was born 18-Sep-33 in Nutley, NJ. Best known for starring as Perry Smith in the 1967 film In Cold Blood and as the titular character on the TV series Baretta, he initially gained fame as a child actor in the MGM short film series Our Gang.
According to Forbes, Robert Blake Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He played the role of the Mystery Man in the 1997 David Lynch film Lost Highway. He appeared alongside Robert Young in the 1939 movie Bridal Suite. He began his career in his family’s song and dance act as a member of The Three Little Hillbillies.
Robert Blake Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million
- Full Name: Michael James Vijencio Gubitosi
- Other Name: Mickey, Bobby
- Age: 84 years
- Date of Birth: 18th September 1933
- Birthplace: Nutley, New Jersey, United States
- Spouse: Bonnie Lee Bakley (m. 2000–2001), Sondra Blake (m. 1961–1983)
- Children: Rose Lenore Sophia Blake, Noah Blake, Delinah Blake
- Height: 5′ 4″ (163 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac S: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actor, Writer, Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Our Gang, Baretta
- Year(s) Active: 1939–1997
- Brand Endorsement: (the mid-1970’s) TV commercials for STP Oil Treatment
In 2001, Robert Blake and his wife, Bonnie Lee Bakley, drove to the Vitello restaurant in Studio City for dinner. When the car was parked, He was hit in the head and was shot. Bonnie Lee Bakley claimed in court that he had briefly left the car to retrieve the gun he had left in the restaurant before the shooting. The gun was not found to be a murder weapon.
On April 18, 2002, Robert Blake was arrested and charged with the murder of Barkley. Four days later, he was charged with a murder in a special case. He does not confess. In 2005, Black was acquitted for murdering his second wife.