Roberto Alomar Net Worth
Roberto Alomar Net Worth 2019 – Roberto “Robbie” Alomar Velázquez
is a former Major League Baseball player, regarded highly as a second baseman.
During his career, the 12-time All-Star won more Gold Gloves than any other second baseman in baseball history, and also won the third-most Silver Slugger Awards for a second baseman.
According to Forbes, Roberto Alomar Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. Twelve-time All-Star second baseman who helped guide the Toronto Blue Jays to back-to-back World Series titles in 1992 and 1993; inducted into the baseball Hall of Fame in 2011. He married Kim Perks in 2012 and he has a son named Robertito. His father Sandy Sr. was also a second baseman for fifteen years in the majors.
Roberto Alomar Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million
- First Name: Roberto
- Last Name: Alomar
- Maternal Family Name: Velazquez
- Full Name: Roberto Alomar
- Age: 49 years
- Birthday: 5th February, 1968
- Birthplace: Ponce, P.R.
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 184lbs (83 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: Puerto Rican
- High School: Luis Munoz Rivera (Salinas, PR)
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Second Baseman
- Bats: Both
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 22nd April, 1988
- MLB Final Game Date: 5th September, 2004
- Hall of Fame: Inducted into the Hall of Fame by BBWAA as Player in 2011 (523/581 ballots).
He helped lead the Baltimore Orioles to the ALCS in 1996 and 1997 but they were unable to advance to the World Series either year.
He was a star baseball player in Puerto Rico before being drafted by the San Diego Padres at the age of seventeen. His brother, Sandy Alomar , was a longtime MLB catcher.