Roger Hodgson Net Worth 2019
Roger Hodgson Net Worth 2019 – Charles Roger Pomfret Hodgson is an English musician, singer and songwriter, best known as the former co-frontman and founder member of progressive rock band Supertramp.
According to Forbes, Roger Hodgson Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. Co-frontman and one of the founders of progressive rock band Supertramp. He wrote most of their hits. His father Charles bought him his first guitar. He was a devout vegetarian.
Roger Hodgson Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million
- First Name: Roger
- Middle Name: Charles Pomfret
- Last Name: Hodgson
- Full Name: Roger Charles Pomfret Hodgson
- Age: 67 years
- Birthday: 5th March, 1950
- Birthplace: Portsmouth, England United Kingdom
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Musician And Songwriter
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Supertramp
- Music Genre (Text): Progressive rock, pop rock, art rock
- Year(s) Active: 1969–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, keyboards, guitar, bass guitar, cello, flageolet, drums, percussion, bass
- Record Label: A&M, Unichord/Voiceprint, Epic, Eagle Vision, Universal
- Associated Acts: Supertramp, Ringo Starr and His All-Starr Band, Yes, Argosy
- Websites: http://www.rogerhodgson.com
- Father: Charles Hodgson
- Mother: Jill Pomfret Hodgson
He played King Arthur in the rock opera Excalibur: La Legende Des Celtes in 1998.
His first band was a guitar-and-drums duo named The H-Bombs. He toured as a member of Ringo Starr and His All-Starr Band in 2001 for which he played lead guitar.
Read More: Rod Blagojevich Net Worth 2019