Roger Staubach Net Worth
Roger Staubach Net Worth 2019 – Roger Thomas Staubach, nicknamed “Roger the Dodger”, “Captain America” and “Captain Comeback”, is a former American football quarterback in the National Football League.
According To Forbes, Roger Staubach Net Worth 2019 is $600 Million. In 1962, he dominated the Navy vs. Army game with John F. Kennedy tossing the coin. He had five children with his grade school sweetheart Marianne, whom he married in 1965.
Roger Staubach Net Worth 2019 is $600 Million
- First Name: Roger
- Middle Name: Thomas
- Last Name: Staubach
- Full Name: Roger Thomas Staubach
- Alternative Name: Captain America, Captain Comeback
- Age: 75 years
- Birthday: 5th February, 1942
- Birthplace: Cincinnati, OH
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 197lbs (89 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Cincinnati (OH) Purcell
- University: Navy, New Mexico Military Inst.
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Quarterback
- Draft: Drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs in the 16th round (122nd overall) of the 1964 AFL Draft., Drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in the 10th round (129th overall) of the 1964 NFL Draft.
- Hall of Fame: Inducted into Hall of Fame in 1985
- Claim to Fame: 2× Super Bowl champion (VI, XII)
Former NFL quarterback nicknamed Captain America and Captain Comeback. He won two Super Bowl Championships with the Dallas Cowboys during his career from 1969 to 1979.
He and fellow quarterback Troy Aikman both brought Super Bowl Championships to Dallas. He won the 1963 Heisman Trophy while starring for Navy. He retired with 22,700 career passing yards and 153 touchdowns.