Ron Gant Net Worth
Ron Gant Net Worth 2019 – Ronald Edwin Gant is an American television news anchor and former baseball player who played for the Atlanta Braves, Cincinnati Reds, St. Louis Cardinals, Philadelphia Phillies, Anaheim Angels, Colorado Rockies, Oakland Athletics, San Diego Padres, and again the Athletics briefly in 2003.
According To Forbes, Ron Gant Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He made his MLB debut in 1987 with the Atlanta Braves. He married Heather Campbell, with whom he had a son, Ryan, and daughter, Alexus.
Ron Gant Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Ronald
- Middle Name: Edwin
- Last Name: Gant
- Full Name: Ronald Edwin Gant
- Age: 52 years
- Birthday: 2nd March, 1965
- Birthplace: Victoria, TX
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 172lbs (78 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- High School: Victoria (Victoria, TX)
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Leftfielder, Second Baseman, Third Baseman
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 6th September, 1987
- MLB Final Game Date: 25th May, 2003
- Draft: Drafted by the Atlanta Braves in the 4th round of the 1983 amateur draft.
A two-time All-Star who was named National League Comeback Player of the Year in 1995.
He became a member of the 30-30 club joining Hall of Fame center fielder Willie Mays . He became the third player in National League history to hit 30 home runs and steal 30 bases in the same season.