Ron White Net Worth 2019 – Ron White is a writer, stand-up comedian, actor, film producer, comedian. Ron White was born 18-Dec-56 in Fritch, TX. Stand up comedian who is known for always having a drink in his hand and being a charter member of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour.
His book, I Had the Right to Remain Silent But I Didn’t Have the Ability, made the New York Times best seller list in 2006. According to Forbes, Ron White Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. He has had three albums reach the top of the US Comedy charts including 2006’s You Can’t Fix Stupid and 2013’s A Little Unprofessional.
Ron White Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million
- First Name: Ron
- Last Name: White
- Full Name at Birth: Ronald Dee White
- Age: 62 years
- Birthday: 18th December, 1956
- Birthplace: Fritch, Texas, USA
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Comic, Actor, Producer, Writer
- Claim to Fame: Ron White: Behavioral Problems
- Music Genre: Country comedy, observational comedy, satire, blue comedy
- Year(s) Active: 1987–present
He toured with Jeff Foxworthy for about 3 years as a part of the sold-out Blue Collar Comedy Show. He joined the US Navy at age 17 and served on the auxiliary rescue and salvage ship USS Conserver near the end of the Vietnam War. He later lived in Mexico, where he built a pottery factory.