Rudolf Schenker Net Worth 2019
Rudolf Schenker Net Worth 2019 – Rudolf Schenker is a German guitarist and founder of the hard rock band Scorpions, being the rhythm guitarist, primary songwriter and longest-serving original member.
According to Forbes, Rudolf Schenker Net Worth 2019 is $80 Million. German rock musician and songwriter who founded and played guitar for the Scorpions, a heavy metal band. In 2010 they released Sting in the Tail, which they announced would be their final album. His brother, Michael Schenker , started out playing with the Scorpions and later became a member of the band UFO.
Rudolf Schenker Net Worth 2019 is $80 Million
- First Name: Rudolf
- Last Name: Schenker
- Age: 69 years
- Birthday: 31st August, 1948
- Birthplace: Hanover
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: German
- Profession: Musician, songwriter
- Profession: Guitarist
- Claim to Fame: The founder of The Scorpions
- Music Genre (Text): Hard rock, heavy metal
- Year(s) Active: 1965–present, 1964–present
- Instrument (text): Guitar, bass, vocals
- Record Label: BMG
- Associated Acts: Scorpions, MSG, Avantasia, Ali Campbell
- Websites: www.the-scorpions.com, //www.facebook.com/pages/RUDOLF-SCHENKER-ROCK-YOUR-LIFE-THE-BOOK/138572622327, ://www.rockyourlife-yeah.com/, http://www.the-scorpions.com, http://the-scorpions.com
- Brother: Michael Schenker
He is featured in guitar solos in such Scorpions hits as Wind of Change, Still Loving You, Animal Magnetism, and Big City Nights.
He founded the Scorpions when he was just seventeen years old and continued playing with and writing for the band for more than forty years. He shared lead guitar-playing duties with fellow Scorpions guitarist, Matthias Jabs .
Read More: Ruben Blades Net Worth 2019