Rudolf Schenker Net Worth
Rudolf Schenker Net Worth 2019 – Rudolf Schenker is a German guitarist and founder of the hard rock band Scorpions, being the rhythm guitarist, primary songwriter and longest-serving original member.
According To Forbes, Rudolf Schenker Net Worth 2019 is $80 Million. He founded the Scorpions when he was just seventeen years old and continued playing with and writing for the band for more than forty years. His brother, Michael Schenker , started out playing with the Scorpions and later became a member of the band UFO.
Rudolf Schenker Net Worth 2019 is $80 Million
- First Name: Rudolf
- Last Name: Schenker
- Age: 69 years
- Birthday: 31st August, 1948
- Birthplace: Hanover
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: German
- Profession: Musician, songwriter
- Profession: Guitarist
- Claim to Fame: The founder of The Scorpions
- Music Genre (Text): Hard rock, heavy metal
- Year(s) Active: 1965–present, 1964–present
- Instrument (text): Guitar, bass, vocals
- Record Label: BMG
- Associated Acts: Scorpions, MSG, Avantasia, Ali Campbell
- Websites: www.the-scorpions.com, //www.facebook.com/pages/RUDOLF-SCHENKER-ROCK-YOUR-LIFE-THE-BOOK/138572622327, ://www.rockyourlife-yeah.com/, http://www.the-scorpions.com, http://the-scorpions.com
- Brother: Michael Schenker
German rock musician and songwriter who founded and played guitar for the Scorpions, a heavy metal band. In 2010 they released Sting in the Tail, which they announced would be their final album.
He shared lead guitar-playing duties with fellow Scorpions guitarist, Matthias Jabs . He is featured in guitar solos in such Scorpions hits as Wind of Change, Still Loving You, Animal Magnetism, and Big City Nights.