Russell Okung Net Worth
Russell Okung Net Worth 2019 – Russell Okung is an American football offensive tackle for the Los Angeles Chargers of the National Football League. He played college football for Oklahoma State University, and was twice recognized as an All-American.
According to Forbes, Russell Okung Net Worth 2019 is $14 Million. Offensive tackle who made his NFL debut in 2010 for the Seattle Seahawks and was a 2012 All-Pro and a Super Bowl XLVIII champion. His parents are Dorothy Akpabio and Victor Okung.
Russell Okung Net Worth 2019 is $14 Million
- First Name: Russell
- Last Name: Okung
- Full Name: Russell Okung
- Birthday: 7th October, 1987
- Birthplace: Fort Bend, Texas, United States
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 307lbs (139 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- University: Oklahoma State
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Offensive Tackle
- Draft: Drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in the 1st round (6th overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft.
He was a two-time first-team All-American at Oklahoma State.
He graduated from George Bush High School in Texas. Quarterback Matt Hasselbeck was his teammate on the Seahawks.