Ryan Leaf Net Worth
Ryan Leaf Net Worth 2019 – Ryan David Leaf is a former American football player who was a quarterback in the National Football League for four seasons. He played for the San Diego Chargers and the Dallas Cowboys between 1998 and 2001, and also spent time with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Seattle Seahawks.
According to Forbes, Ryan Leaf Net Worth 2019 is $1 Thousand. Former NFL quarterback who became one of the biggest busts in NFL history after being drafted second overall by the San Diego Chargers in 1998. He grew up with a brother, Brady; he married and eventually divorced a former NFL cheerleader.
Ryan Leaf Net Worth 2019 is $1 Thousand
- First Name: Ryan
- Middle Name: David
- Last Name: Leaf
- Full Name: Ryan David Leaf
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 15th May, 1976
- Birthplace: Great Falls, MT, USA
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 245lbs (111 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Washington State
- Profession: Former professional Athlete, petty criminal
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Quarterback
- Draft: Drafted by the San Diego Chargers in the 1st round (2nd overall) of the 1998 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: Considered to be one of the biggest draft busts in NFL history
- Associated People: Peyton Manning (draft rival)
His NFL career spanned from 1998 to 2002 as he threw only 14 touchdowns compared with 36 interceptions.
He was a 1998 Heisman Trophy finalist and Pac-10 Offensive Player of the Year while playing for Washington State University. He was pursued by Jerry Jones and signed to the Dallas Cowboys in 2001.