Sam Worthington Net Worth
Sam Worthington Net Worth 2019 – Samuel Henry John Worthington is an English-Australian actor and writer. He portrayed Jake Sully in the 2009 film Avatar, Marcus Wright in Terminator Salvation, and Perseus in Clash of the Titans as well as its sequel Wrath of the Titans.
According to Forbes, Sam Worthington Net Worth 2019 is $26 Million. Australian actor who earned international fame for his leading role in the hit 2009 science fiction adventure film Avatar. Often cast in action roles, he starred as Perseus in Clash of the Titans and as Marcus Wright in Terminator Salvation. His mother, Jeanne J., worked as a housewife, and his father, Ronald, worked at a power plant. He dated actress Maeve Dermody from 2004 to 2007. He then married model Lara Bingle in 2014, and the couple welcomed their first child, a son named Rocket, in March 2015.
Sam Worthington Net Worth 2019 is $26 Million
- First Name: Sam
- Middle Name: Shane
- Last Name: Worthington
- Full Name: Samuel Henry J. Worthington
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 2nd August, 1976
- Birthplace: Godalming, Surrey, England, United Kingdom
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Australian
- High School: John Curtin School Of Performing Arts, Fremantle, Western Australia, Australia
- University: National Institute Of Dramatic Art, Kensington, New South Wales, Australia
- Profession: Actor, Producer Director
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Marcus Wright In Terminator 4: Salvation And Jake Sully in Avatar.
- Year(s) Active: 2000–present
- Talent Agency: Shanahan Management Pty Ltd.
- Websites: sam-worthington.net, www.nndb.com/people/088/000219428/
- Father: Ronald W. Worthington
- Mother: Jeanne J. Worthington
- Sister: Lucinda Worthington
- Family Member: Rocket Zot Worthington (son)
He won Australia’s Top Film Award for his performance in the 2004 independent film Somersault.
After dropping out of college, he worked as a bricklayer and a construction worker while living in Queensland. The National Institute of Dramatic Art gave him a scholarship while he was working as a bricklayer. He starred in Avatar, directed by James Cameron .