Samu Haber Net Worth
Samu Haber Net Worth 2019 – Samu Aleksi Haber is a Finnish singer, songwriter, television music competition judge, entrepreneur, and the lead vocalist and frontman of pop-rock band Sunrise Avenue.
Haber established a band Sunrise in 1992 with his friend Jan Hohenthal. Hohenthal left the band in 2002 as he wanted to focus on his solo career.
According to Forbes, Samu Haber Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. Pop/rock singer-songwriter who sings lead vocals for the Finnish band Sunrise Avenue . His band’s first three albums sold over a million copies. He and his two siblings, Santtu and Sanna. Their father is German.
Samu Haber Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Samu
- Middle Name: Aleksi
- Last Name: Haber
- Full Name: Samu Aleksi Haber
- Alternative Name: Don S, Schpermann
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 2nd April, 1976
- Birthplace: Helsinki, Finland
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Atheist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Finnish
- Profession: Singer, Guitarist, Songwriter
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Sunrise Avenue
- Websites: www.sunriseavenue.de
- Friend: Raul Ruutu, Sami Osala, Riku Rajamaa
- Favorite People: Scarlett Johanson
- Favorite Movies: Fight Club
- Favorite Bands: Bon Jovi,Nickelback,Sunrise Avenue,La Oreja de van gogh
- Favorite Places: Barcelona
- Favorite Foods: Pasta,Curry,Red Wine
A tremendous ice hockey fan, Haber played the sport during his teen years and later attended numerous Helsinki team games.
He co-founded Sunrise with his friend and fellow singer, Jan Hohenthal. After Hohenthal’s 2002 departure from the group, the band was re-named Sunrise Avenue. He is joined by keyboard player Jukka Backlund in Sunrise Avenue.