Selena Gomez Net Worth
Selena Gomez Net Worth 2019: Selena Marie Gomez is an American singer, producer, and actor of Grand Prairie. Gomez is known for appearing on the Disney Channel TV show “Wverards of Waverly Place.” After the show, she gained a lot of recognition. According to Forbes, Selena Gomez Net Worth is $60 million.
Gomez later joined the band ‘Selena Gomez & the Scene’, where they released albums such as ‘Kiss&Tell’ (2009) and ‘A Year Without Rain’ (2010). Gomez later starred in several films and began her solo career. In 2017, Billboard reported that Gomez has sold more than 7 million albums and 22 million singles worldwide. With a net worth of approximately $60 million, Selena Gomez is currently one of the most popular symbols in the world.
Selena Gomez has won 125 nominations and won some of the best awards and her songs, as well as performances. After the “Wizards of Waverly Place” performance, she starred in “Walker, Texas Ranger: Trial by Fire” and “Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over”. From 2010 to 2010, the “Bravo Otto” award was presented to Gomez six times. She was also announced as the “Female of the Year” by the “Charm Award”.
Selena Gomez Net Worth 2019 is $60 million
- First Name: Selena
- Middle Name: Marie
- Last Name: Gomez
- Full Name: Selena Marie Gomez
- Alternative Name: Sel, Selly, Selena Marie Gomez, Selena Gomez
- Birthday: 22nd July, 1992
- Birthplace: Grand Prairie, Texas, USA
- Height: 5′ 5″ (165 cm)
- Weight: 119lbs (54 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye Color: Brown – Dark
- Hair Color: Brown – Dark
- Distinctive Feature: “Tiny Music Note” on the side of her right wrist, ” ‘Love Yourself First’ in Mexican back below her right shoulder.
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: Home schooled
- Occupation Text: Actress, Singer
- Selena Gomez Net Worth 2019: $60 million
- Claim to Fame: Wizards of Waverly Place
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, Dance Pop, Electro Pop, Dance-pop, dance-pop, electropop
- Music Genre: Pop
- Year(s) Active: 2002 — present, 2002–present, Musical career
- Instrument (text): Vocals
- Record Label: Interscope Records [2014 — present], Hollywood Records [2008 — 2014], Hollywood, Interscope
- Associated Acts: Selena Gomez & The Scene, Selena Gomez & the Scene
- Talent Agency (e.g. Modelling): Creative Artists Agency
- Official Websites: selenagomez
- Father: Ricardo Joel Gomez, Brian Teefey (Step Father)
- Mother: Amanda Dawn “Mandy” Cornett Teefey
- Sister: Gracie Elliot Teefey (maternal-Half Sister) (June 12, 2013), Victoria Gomez (paternal-Half Sister) (June 25, 2014), Scarlett Teefey (Half-Sister) (Deceased Dec. 16 2011), Tori Gomez (Half-Sister)
- Family Member: Priscilla DeLeon (Cousin), Ricardo Gomez Sr. (Grandfather)
- Friend: Vanessa Hudgens, Drake Bell, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Ashley Tisdale, Ashley Benson, Shia Labeouf, Taylor Swift, Lauren Conrad, Emma Watson, Justin Timberlake, Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Sarah Hyland, Demi Lovato, Julia Roberts, Kirsten Dunst, Reese Witherspoon, Shay Mitchell, Cara Delevingne, Gigi Hadid, Hailee Steinfeld, Katy Perry, Meghan Trainor, Charlie Puth, Lily Aldridge, Nina Dobrev, Camila Cabello, David Henrie, Jake T. Austin, Bailee Madison, Ellie Goulding
- Associated People: Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Victoria Justice, Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Sarah Hyland, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas
- Pets: Willie (Dog), Wallace (Dog), Mango (Dog), Fina (Dog), Chip (Dog), Chazz (Dog), Baylor (Dog)
- Favorite Movies: The Wizard of Oz 
- Favorite Songs: I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor Swift) 
- Favorite Books: 50 Shades Of Grey
- Favorite Places: Australia, Paris, Spain, Texas, Mexico, Italy
- Favorite Foods: Pizza, Chicken, Chocolate, Hot Dogs, Ice Cream, Pickles, Mango
- Favorite Colors: Green, Pink, Yellow, Brown, Red, Blue, Orange, Purple
- Favorite Accessories: Marc Jacobs, D&G Handbags, Chanel boots, Earrings, Gucci, Jeans, Rayban shades, Heels
Selena Gomez Net Worth is $60 million. Gomez also won the “Chris Greicius Celebrity Award” in 2013, “Make-A-Wish Foundation” and “Young Visionary Award”. Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson starred in Harmony Korine’s comedy thriller “Spring Breakers” ( 2013). She continued to pursue her musical career and released “Star Dance.” Gomez released the single “Good for You” in 2015 and released her fifth album “Revival” in October of that year.
In 2017, when she released “Bad Liar” and “It Is Not Me”, she achieved even greater success. Gomez also collaborated with rapper Gucci Mane for ‘Fetish’ and DJ Marshmello for ‘Wolves’. In 2018, she gave up the “Return to You” track for Netflix’s TV show “13 Reasons Why”. In the same year, she also reinstated her role as Mavis in Hotel Transylvania 3. Gomez is also preparing to play a role in the upcoming “Dr. Doolittle Journey”, which will be unveiled on the big screen of 2019.
Her awards include an ALMA Award (2009), 16 Youth Choice Awards (2009-17), 14 Nickelodeon Children’s Choice Awards (2009-18), Nine Bravo Otto Award (2010-16), and an annual Glamour Women Award. (2012), one MTV Video Music Award (2013), seven Disney Music Awards (2013-18), two Billboard Women’s Music Awards (2015 and 2017), two Latin American Music Awards (2015 and 2017), an American Music Award (2016), four ASCAP Pop Music Awards (2016-18), a People’s Choice Award (2016) and 10 Guinness World Records (2015-18).