Shakira Net Worth
Shakira Net Worth 2019: Shakira is a very popular Colombian singer and dancer. Her full name is Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll. She currently lives in Barcelona, Spain, and her boyfriend Gerard Pique lives in the Barcelona club. Shakira’s career started weaker because the first two albums were not for her. In the end, her fourth album made her gradually go global in Latin America. She won the Hollywood Walk of Fame and set a record for more than 125 million records sold worldwide.
According to Forbes, Shakira Net Worth 2019 is $300 million. Shakira’s career didn’t make a good start because of the failure of the first and second albums. This is the third and fourth album that helped her achieve outstanding achievements in Latin America and won her first Grammy Award. After that, Shakira moved to Florida to study English, writing and singing in English. Her fifth album “Laundry Service” is in English, which was a major success, especially due to the song “Whenever, Wherever”. She continued to publish albums in Spanish and also won her second Grammy best Latin rock album. The song “Hips Do not Lie” on the Oral Fixation album became the best-selling single in the last decade of the 20th century.
Shakira Net Worth 2019 is $300 million
- First Name: Shakira
- Middle Name: Isabel
- Last Name: Mebarak
- Maiden Name: Ripoll
- Full Name at Birth: Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll
- Alternative Name: Shaki, Shakira
- Birthday: 2nd February, 1977
- Birthplace: Barranquilla, Atlántico, Colombia
- Height: 5′ 2″ (157 cm)
- Weight: 125lbs (57 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye Color: Brown – Dark
- Hair Color: Dyed Blonde
- Distinctive Feature: Hips, Big Hair
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Colombian
- High School: La Ensenanza School in Barranquilla.
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, businesswoman, philanthropist, actress, model, goodwill ambassador for UNICEF
- Shakira Net Worth 2019: $300 million
- Claim to Fame: Whenever, Wherever
- Music Genre: World, Pop Latino, Pop Rock, Latin Pop, Pop, Rock En Español, Dance, Reggaeton, Urban, Folk, Latin Pop, Pop, Rock En Español, Dance, Reggaeton, Urban, Folk, Latin Pop, Pop Rock, latin pop, pop rock, dance
- Music Genre: Pop, Latin
- Year(s) Active: 1990–present, 1988–present
- Music Style: Pop/Rock, Latin Pop, Pop, Dance-Pop, Urban, Adult Contemporary, Club/Dance, Electronic, R&B
- Music Mood: Party/Celebratory, Carefree, Fun, Sexy, Energetic, Spicy, Stylish, Sensual, Confident, Playful, Passionate, Romantic, Cheerful, Bittersweet
- Instrument: Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Percussion, Harmonica, Guitar, Drums, Percussion, Harmonica, Piano
- Record Label: Columbia, Epic, Live Nation, Sony Music Latin, Roc Nation, Rca, Rca, RCA
- Associated Acts: Rihanna, Wyclef Jean
- Talent Agency: Roc Nation, Richard De La Font
- Brand Endorsement: Reebok (2002), Panasonic (2007), Crest (2013), Oral B (2013)
- Official Website: Twitter
- Father: William Mebarak Chadid
- Mother: Nidya del Carmen Ripoll
- Brother: Alberto (half brother) (lawyer), Moises (half brother), Tonino (half brother), Antonio (half brother), Edward (half brother)
- Sister: Lucy (half sister) (surgeon), Patricia (half sister) (special education teacher)
- Family Member: Pedro Mebarak Aviles (uncle), Valerie Domínguez (cousin), Sasha Piqué Mebarak (son), Milan Piqué Mebarak (son)
- Friend: Aíto De la Rúa, Gabriela Vaca Guzmán
- Pets: Coquito (dog), Chan (dog), Gordita (dog)
- Favorite People: Gloria Estefan
- Favorite Movies: The Italian Job
- Favorite TV Shows: Scrubs
- Favorite Bands: Avril Lavigne, Lucy Hale, Selena Gomez
- Favorite Songs: Imagine (John Lennon), No Woman, No Cry (Bob Marley), With or Without You (U2)
- Favorite Places: South America
- Favorite Foods: Arabic Food, Mojarra fried with patacón, Seafood, Pancakes with Jam
- Favorite Colors: Lime Green, Black, Brown, Gold, Violet
- Favorite Accessories: Beautiful costumes
In 2009, her album She Wolf was once again hit hard. She was invited to participate in the 2010 FIFA World Cup official song “Waka Waka”. Shakira became a sensational music video overnight. She became the best-selling Colombian singer. Shakira is also a judge in the popular music talent search song “The Voice.” In October 2016, she released the song “Chantaje”, which became the most viewed song by Shakira on YouTube.
Shakira is the best-selling Colombian singer of all time. Shakira’s name has five VMAs, two Grammy Awards, seven Billboard Music Awards (BMA), 12 Latin Grammy Awards and 33 Latin BMAs. She is the star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Shakira is a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador. Her song “Waka Waka” is the best-selling World Cup song ever.
Most of her income comes from her album and record sales. She has sold more than 125 million records worldwide. She also has a YouTube channel, the 50th most subscribed YouTube channel in the world. “S By Shakira” is her beauty collection and she also owns her own perfume and perfume brands. Shakira has become part of a few box office movies with high incomes. Her world tour is the main source of her income.
In 2019, Shakira Net Worth 2019 is $300 million. Shakira is an activist and has established a Colombian charity for poor children. Her charity work has won many honors. She is still one of the most popular and lyrical female singers in the world. Her latest album, Salvador Daroda, is doing great, and she has planned to tour her world of music albums that year.
Оn Аwаrdѕ аnd Асhіеvеmеntѕ Rесеіvеd bуЅhаkіrа, Ѕhаkіrа wаѕ wоn ѕеvеrаl ассоlаdеѕ аnd rесоgnіtіоn fоr hеr wоrk. Ѕhаkіrа hаѕ wоn а tоtаl оf 255 аwаrdѕаnd rесеіvеd а tоtаl оf 584 nоmіnаtіоnѕ.