Soulja Boy Net Worth
Soulja Boy Net Worth 2019 – DeAndre Cortez Way, known professionally as Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em, or simply Soulja Boy, is an American rapper, record producer, actor and entrepreneur. In September 2007, his debut single “Crank That” peaked at number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.
According To Forbes, Soulja Boy Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. Born DeAndre Cortez Way, he moved from Chicago to Atlanta to Mississippi in order to pursue a career in music. His younger brother, Deion Jenkins, died in an auto collision in 2011. He also has an older brother.
Soulja Boy Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million
- First Name: DeAndre
- Last Name: Cortez-Way
- Full Name: DeAndre Cortez Way
- Alternative Name: Soulja Boy, Soulja Boy
- Age: 27 years
- Birthday: 28th July, 1990
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: South Panola High School
- Profession: Rapper, record producer, entrepreneur
- Profession: Rapper
- Claim to Fame: Crank Dat
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop
- Year(s) Active: 2005–present, 2004–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, FL Studio
- Record Label: Cash Money Records, SODMG, Universal (current), Collipark, Interscope (former), Sodmg, Universal (current), Collipark, Interscope (former)
- Associated Acts: Part Time Arab, Lil B, Mr. Collipark, Arab
- Websites: www.souljaboytellem.com, twitter.com/souljaboy, souljaboyapp.com/, www.myspace.com/souljaboytellem, www.youtube.com/user/SouljaBoy, http://thedeandreway.com
Best known for his single “Crank That,” which hit #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 2007. His debut album Souljaboytellem.com became certified platinum that same year.
He and Bow Wow had a well publicized feud in 2009 that involved a Lamborghini race. He released the singles “Turn My Swag On” and “Kiss Me Thru the Phone,” which was nominated for a Viewer’s Choice Award in 2009.